Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kaylee's Fashion Diary

I cant believe its Fashion Friday already?! I want to start with quickly saying I would like to apologize these have been the only posts I have been making lately. Something went wrong while uploading a post earlier this week and I spaced it and now its Friday again?! Such a stay at home mom problem! I never know what day it is because almost everyday I have the same routine!
Ok well back to FashionFriday! Justin has the day off So I took the kids to have an early breakfast because Justin and I are off on a Mommy and Justin date! Kaylee is staying behind with grandma! Hope you all have a beautiful and positive weekend!!
PS: countdown till my 27th birthday is in full effect!! 11 more days!!

Ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ Ⓓⓔⓣⓐⓘⓛⓢ:
Dress: Old Navy
Fur Vest: Baby Gap
Moccasins: Minnetonka






No comments:

Post a Comment