Saturday, November 1, 2014

the perfect skirt

I love those fashion moments when its love at first sight but even better when the piece works with you! I honestly believe that a big part of styling is fit and not everyone can pull off certain styles. 

had been browsing H&M online and found the most perfect pleather skirt Ihad  seen for at an affordable price. It was everything I was looking for, sexy but wearable as a mother, black and just enough of an edge to make it a nice staple piece for fall. Last spring I saw skirts coming out with a geometric cut at the bottom. They were huge! I really liked them because they were so different from skirts we have seen in recent times. 

The pleather has a slight stretch which makes it breathable and molds to your curves in a perfect way. I styled it with a tee made by http://www.ohbabychic.com . The tee is so soft and versatile. I love everything in their shop but especially this one! 

till next time mamas
xoxo
-Z 





No comments:

Post a Comment