Thursday, January 19, 2012

DIY Damask Frame

I am a little obsessed with Damask print so I spent some time looking for a frame to fit this obsession. Then I realized um I think it will be a lot easier to just make what I am looking for. So I took a frame I already had hanging in my house with my favorite wedding picture and decided to re-invent its look
This is the frame I started with.....and theses are the tools you will need:

-Ribbon of your choice
-scissors
-glue gun
Next you will cut the pieces of ribbon to measure up to the size of frame you have and decide exactly where you would like to place the decor. On another frame I did I only did the sides I did not cover all four sides and it came out beautiful. Next you will place the hot glue on the back of the ribbons and carefully place the ribbon in the desired location
thats it...super simple quick idea to update an frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment