Friday, February 17, 2012

Spinach Chips

I think as a mother I am always trying to find a new healthy snack that will be kid friendly. This is much easier said than done! Believe me I know we are all so busy sometimes during the day and will throw a bag of a processed snack at them to hold them over till dinner. But what I have found is when the kids are eating junk I tend to follow! I am determined to change that so I took the idea of kale chips and made spinach chips!!

You will need:
- fresh spinach leaves
-garlic cloves
-olive oil
-salt

Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and pre heat the oven to 375. While the oven heats up wash your spinach, remove the stems and let them dry a little. Then peel and cut one clove of garlic and place them on the cookie sheet along with the spinach leaves. Drizzle it all with some olive oil and add a dash of salt. Pop it into the oven and let them bake for about 10 mins. Once you take them out let them cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment