Monday, September 10, 2012

BLOG Sale! Coach Purses

Getting rid of my purses I never ever use! They are all in great condition. Shipping is included in the cost. Using paypal : misspinkz326@yahoo.com . Message me here which one you want.

These are 3 Coach Purses in almost new condition had them each for less than a year. Both bought for about $200 originally. SELLING for $50 that includes shipping

ADDING an adorable sherbet orange clutch NEVER been used . Can be used as a wallet or purse has a removable strap. Purchased in a boutique in LA for $50 will sell for $25 that includes tax and shipping!

7 comments:

  1. HELLO!!! I would like to purchase the last purse (gray) one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I wanna buy d second one..hw can I talk 2 u about dat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi queen please email me at misspinkz326@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that goes for anyone please email me at misspinkz326@yahoo.com to discuss any purse you really want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sherbert clutch! It even matches my new iPhone case perfectly. My birthday is coming up, and I am going to see if I can sucker my boyfriend into getting it for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete