Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NailJunkie: Winter Favorites 2013

Hey guys! So if you follow me on Youtube you know I love my nail-polishes and I have a series called NailJunkie. I don't believe I have ever blogged about it besides doing NOTD , which by the way I have not done in awhile! Mainly because after being on Instagram this long I realized how ugly my little short stubby nails are and I began to feel inadequate and thats the honest truth! Lol I think you all can relate!

In my NailJunkie videos I discuss my favorites in all sorts of categories. In this series I picked my favorite Winter Colors of 2013. All 5 of these colors have been my go to's this season.

In order of appearance

1. Berry Naughty -Essie
2. Trophy Wife -Essie
3. Chinchilly- Essie
4. Demure Vixen-Essie
5. Richelle-Zoya

If you want to see swatches and hear in detail description of all these watch my video and SUBSCRIBE!
Till next time ladies!! Xoxo












 
Watch my video
 

No comments:

Post a Comment