Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Shower

My Baby Shower!

This is a little late but its better late than never. My baby shower was held May 21, 2011 at my sister in law's house. It was a garden themed baby shower with gerber daisies all over the place. This is my 2nd shower and I can't tell you how different it was from my last. I was 19 and my mother was so upset at the fact that i was becoming a teen mom. She cried the entire time and the atmosphere in the room was an overwhelming feeling of how i dissapointed everyone. I think the only person happy was me. OK well that was a path down memory lane. This shower was filled with love. Kennys family and mine both reunited again to celebrate the birth of our new baby girl! I had my bestest friends in the whole world join me! It was tons of fun we played a few games and opened gifts and ATE =) here are some photos I took , ENJOY!
Me and My Mommy

My highschool friend Cori and her daughter Lily

My co-worker Ronda and her children


My prego bestie also a highschool friend Gabby

my best friend Amy known her since 1st grade

my sons aunties Tawny and Lindsay
Natalie and I also a bestie from 1st grade











No comments:

Post a Comment