Friday, February 15, 2013

Kaylee's Fashion Diary

Hi Lovies!!!
It's Fashion Friday on the blog so we are back this week with Kaylee's OOTD! Yesterday was Valentines day and I hope you all had a beautiful day filled with love!!!!! The weather has been really warm in LA but today its been super windy!!! I ordered these pants online from the Gap such a long time ago, back during christmas time and they are barely starting to fit!! I am very excited to announce that as Kaylee starts outgrowing all her clothes I will begin posting them on the blog! I will only be listing her "good" clothes none of her play clothes. I feel like its only worth it to sell stuff I have invested in! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!! Till next time!

Outfit Details:
•Headband: instantcraftycrissy on Instagram
•Under shirt: Gap
•Fur Vest: Gap
•Aztec print pants: Gap
•Shoes: L'amour







1 comment: