Friday, April 12, 2013

Kaylee's Fashion Diary

First off I would like to apologize for last Friday. I spent my entire day in an ER having them run tests on me. I am 100% ok and back this week with Kaylee's OOTD!!!! Spring as sprung over here in LA and u can see it, feel it and smell it!!! This weekend is The Coachella Festival here in California in the Coachella Valley. I have been wanting to go since it started but my mommy duties have yet to allow me to go:( So you could say I was inspired by that festival for my daughters hippie chic look!!! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!!! And for anyone going to Coachella have fuuuuuuunnn!!!!!!

Ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ Ⓓⓔⓣⓐⓘⓛⓢ:
• Flower Headband: Target
•Shirt: Baby Gap
•Shorts: Target
•Sandals: Carters
•Sun Glasses: Target







No comments:

Post a Comment