Friday, April 19, 2013

Kaylee's Fashion Diary

Happy Friday ladies!!!! My husband has been working SO much lately and today he finally had the day off! While justin was at school we decided to have a solo day with Kaylee Belle! Wen't shipping for new beach cruisers ( sooo excited) and drove down to the beach. We started our trail in Santa Monica and ended up in Venice where Kaylee got to play in her favorite playground! I have been having a lot of fun this summer with Kaylee's style. The older she gets the more I can play with different styles! I am obsessed!!!

I also wanted to share with you guys my newest and greatest find!!! I seriously LOVE Instagram for allowing me to run across the cutest handmade headbands ever! She makes a few different styles and colors for Mommy and child! I bought the aztec print in the turban style! The quality of the fabric was amazing! I am already looking to get more in other colors and print!
Etsy shop: KissesLola
Instagram: JoyMarie86

Ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ Ⓓⓔⓣⓐⓘⓛⓢ:
Turban: aztec print from KissesLola
Shirt: a shop tiny beach shop in Venice (have no clue the name)
Ombre Shorts: Target!
Tie Die Sandals: Wal-Mart







No comments:

Post a Comment