Tuesday, July 9, 2013

M O M M Y•≫fashion diary


Today was one of those days. I woke up early hoping to get the house all clean and de-cluttered, film a few videos for my youtube channel and perhaps squeeze in a quick pool sesh with kiddos.  My husband sent me a text that changed ALL that. MY DAY ended up consisting of having breakfast on the run with the kids while heading to the insurance guy to renew and get our new insurance policy. Had drive through McDonalds for lunch and snuck it into the DMV as we got our new tags for my car. Luckily I have friends there and they gave me an appointment ticket so we were called sooner than most people there. I then rushed home to get a very very very cranky daughter to her bed for naptime. This doesnt sound like a lot to most people but when you throw in a 7 urar old who has an opionion about everything!!! and an almost 2 year old that cant sit still and likes to scream VERY loud in public it geta hectic. The day is still youngish its about mid afternoon so I will try to squeeze in all those other activities I had originally planned for. I figured what better day to blog about my outfits and let you guys in on some real mommy talk/rants because lets face it this is real life as a mother and especially a mother of two during summer vacation with her kids.

Outfit Details:
Sunglasses: Target
Black Undershitrt: Target
Black and White Aztec Kimono: G-Stage
Belt: Hollister
Cutoff shorts: Hollister
Booties: Mossimo
Necklace: Moms jewelry stash





No comments:

Post a Comment