Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mommy + Me •>>stepping into Fall

I cannot begin to explain to you guys how many times I have been asked why I stopped Kaylee's Fashion Diary posts on the blog! The most simplest answer would be, because she turned into a gremlin! Gremlin is a term I like to use to refer to crazy toddlers and well lets face it thats what my sweet lil Kaylee Belle has become!!!! Now that the air is getting crisp and days dont't feel like a hot dessert all day over here, I feel like outfits get more intresting and detailed so I will ATTEMPT once more! As you can see by the title of this post they will be Mommy & Me type of fashion posts so I hope you guys dont't mind my big ol behind in her photos!

 I have always been into fashion my entire life it has been a huge part of how i distinguish myself. I was accepted to the Fashion Institute Design and Merchandise here in LA aka FIDM. I never went due to the outrageous loan i was going to get stuck in but ya you get the point. This year was the first year I felt that passion return! Most of you guys who follow me are mothers and you know how sometimes our passions get post-ponned in the midst of raising our children. 

This fall season I am back and ready to play with fashion annnd so you will se lots more of these types of posts and videos from me!

Mommy Outfit Details: 
Sunglasses: Vintage Christian Dior
Black Tank: Mossimo for Target
Necklace: Wet Seal
Bronze Belt: Vintage
Harem Pants: G-Stage
Black Booties: Mossino for Target

Kaylees Outfit Details:
Black bodysuit: Freestyle (dancegear)
Bird Skirt with 3 faux leather bows: custom made by _perfect_duo om Instagram
Black Sandals: Cherokee: Target









No comments:

Post a Comment