Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kaylee's•mini style // Geo Fox Apparel

       I cant think of a better way to shop  than supporting small business, and even better when that small business is owned by someone I look up to so much.  Its been so awesome  watching one of my IG friends follow her dreams and start her own business. I started following Sarah Fox , sefox,  about a year ago on Instagram. She is a beautiful , mother of 2 boys , from southern California. A few months ago her husband and her launched Geo Fox which  is an online children's apparel shop. The first line that launched late last year was killer. Their printed shirts have the most unique phrases and the quality of the shirts are super soft. I was obsessed with their pants, that in my option are totally  unisex.   They just released little bits of the next spring collection and Its absolutely perfection. I mean they have a kimono for toddlers, it seriously doesn't get any better than that.  I cannot wait to purchase new pieces from this new line and make outfits out of those for my lil Kaylee Belle. Go check them out they will not disappoint!!

Website: Geo Fox Apparel
Instagram: http://instagram.com/geofoxapparel
Facebook: Geo Fox on Facebook




Till Next time mini fashionistas ✌️❤️

+Kaylees Outfit Details+

Turban: KissesLola
Shirt: Geo Fox
Leggings: Scruptious for Babies R Us











No comments:

Post a Comment