Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tiny Whales// t-shirt obsessed


I always find it so hard to find my son cool clothes. When he was born, almost 8 years ago, (give me a moment while I shed a tear), they had NOTHING cute . Everything was baby blue (blah) or had bears on it. I have seen SO many adorably  cute baby clothes and toddler company's coming it out the last few years that it almost makes me excited to have another boy. I am most definitely suffering from major baby fever if you hadn't noticed yet.

I ran into Tiny Whales via Instagram as I do most things lately. Tiny Whales is a Los Angeles based children/adult clothing line. Their SS14 launched about a week ago and my family has been obsessed with all of their new items. Its so rare for my son and I to agree on anything these days but luckily he has began trusting me a little more with his style and when I showed him the new t-shirts they came out with he wanted them all. We ordered one to test out size (he's huge for being 7 and wears a 10). When it arrived he loved it. The material of the shirt is so soft and the graphics are bright and bold. Sizing runs a little on the smaller size so I would advise to order a size up. We now have a wish list forming for Kaylee and Justin but these are a few of my favorites that we will be purchasing for Justin for this spring/summer. The Last t-shirt is from a previous line released by Tiny Whales but it continues to be one of our favorites.
































































+Justin's Outfit Details+
Hat- Of one Sea
Shirt- Tiny Whales
Pants- Shawn White collection for Target







No comments:

Post a Comment